We understand that the introduction of RDR is one of the biggest challenges you face as a Financial Adviser. However, new business opportunities will arise for many with Ernst and Young predicting the number of Financial Adviser firms declining by 10,000 in just one year after implementation. Cheviot can help your firm by:
- Saving you time. We research, implement and actively manage your client portfolios for you.
- Improving your revenue. The run-up to RDR is the perfect opportunity to review current charging structures – for instance, switching from trail to ongoing fees.
- Growing your business. Thanks to the free time created by outsourcing to Cheviot, you will be able to concentrate on running your business, providing an enhanced service to your existing clients and acquiring new clients.
- Peace of mind. We keep all your clients’ assets under constant review, helping you and your firm deliver consistency of advice.
Outsourcing the Investment Remit under RDR: 7th November 2012
- Join us for a joint seminar with the CISI to be held on 7th November at Rudding Park Hotel, North Yorkshire for a discussion on the ramifications of RDR with expert opinion from Christopher Bond, the Senior Adviser on regulation to the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment.
For more details, please click the link to the right. To RSVP, please click here.